SPX 2011 Banner Collection
We’re so privileged to have such an amazing group of talented artists donate their time to produce beautiful banners to help promote SPX.
Contributing artists for our 2011 banner collection include: Kate Beaton, Domitille Collardey, Sarah Glidden, Meredith Gran, Lisa Hanawalt, Julia Wertz.
A full color print of the banner collection will be included in the limited edition art print sets that will be available at SPX. Only 25 sets will be produced and they’ll include prints all the art and ephemera from this years show, such as:
- The banners from: Beaton, Collardey, Glidden, Gran, Hanawalt and Wertz.
- Diane Noomin’s SPX poster.
- Sara Varon’s SPX 2011 poster.
- Craig Thompson’s SPX 2011 flyer.
- Matthew Thurber’s SPX 2011 badge art.
- Jim Rugg’s program cover.
- Lilli Carre’s beautiful SPX bookplate.
- A special, as yet unrevealed, piece from Jim Woodring.
If you’d like to reserve one of the 25 limited edition sets, let us know. Available only at the show and never reproduced!
A gigantic thank you to all of the contributors for helping us look so dead sexy this year as we spread the word about our show all across the interwebs (September 10th & 11th - please do make plans to come!).