Announcing Francoise Mouly as a Special Guest for SPX 2012 -
We are REAL excited (OK, that is an understatement) to have Francoise Mouly, art editor of the esteemed magazine The New Yorker, attending SPX 2012. Her work on The New Yorker, the legendary RAW and her Toon Books line for children puts Francoise in the front line of mixing great graphics and comics for new audiences.
Humbled is but one of many words we have for her gracing us at this years show.
Oh yeah, BOO-YAH!! comes to mind also.
Think of it!!!
SPX 2012 will have Francoise, Chris Ware, Dan Clowes, Jaime & Gilbert Hernandez and Adrian Tomine as guests this year.
16 Notes/ Hide
- ynama likes this
- slongo likes this
- danemartin likes this
- coleclosser likes this
- hareteeth reblogged this from spx
- nomarsh likes this
- deliciousbrains likes this
- eviscerateyoungcaptain likes this
- ladiesmakingcomics likes this
- eiffelart likes this
- hughbot likes this
- gothsummer reblogged this from spx
- swordid reblogged this from spx and added:
- magicalbagofghosts likes this
- spx posted this